JUICE BOOSTER 2 | Type 1Code: 5868
Product detailed description
- Smallest and safest mobile 22 kW charging station (ICCPD).
Compatible with all electric vehicles with type 2 or type 1 charging socket.
- Three-phase, 11 or 22 kW charging with up to 32 amps.
Fully charged in 3-4 hours in ideal conditions.
- IP67 waterproof, drive-over resistant, suitable for use in -30 to +50 degrees, maximum safety in accordance with the latest standards.
- The yellow LED shows the charging mode. This shows standard mode. You can change mode by pressing the Select button for longer.
- Red LEDs indicate faults. This shows an “RCD” fault.
- The orange On light shows that current is flowing and the electric car is being charged.
- The green LED shows the charging intensity, which is automatically detected, i.e. 32 amps in this case. You can reduce the power rating (amps) using the Select button.
ADAC Test Winner!
The only mobile charging station with rating "very good".
CCS? Good to know!
The CCS plug (Combined Charging System) is made for DC charging electric vehicles.
The upper part of the CCS is always a type 2 plug, which charges alternating current (AC). The Juice Booster 2 has a type 2 plug and can therefore charge over CCS and type 2 vehicle sockets.
Hassle-free charging worldwide: intelligent current control due to automatic adapter recognition. Eliminates the need for tiresome calculations or manual current adjustments.
These can still be minimised manually however, if desired, using the Select button on the JUICE BOOSTER 2.
|Category:||Type 1 | 1 phase | max. 16A - 3,7kW|
|Degree of protection:||IP67|
|Rated max. power:||7,4 kW|
|Station output:||Type 1 cable|
|Charging mode:||Mode 2|
|Power supply:||1 phase|
|Rated current:||6 / 8 / 10 / 13 / 16 / 20 / 25 / 32A|
|Rated max. power:||max. 7,4 kW|
|Current protection:||RCD DC 6mA, AC 30mA|
|Cable length:||5 meters|
|Operating temperature:||- 25°C ~ + 45°C|
|Used:||Indoor / Outdoor|
|Dimensions:||70 x 225 mm|