Accelev V2 | integrated cable Type 2Code: 5859/11 5859/22 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Accelev EVSE tries to optimise your charging speed and load automatically, therefore, the following situations may occur:
- your AC network is not loaded, the car battery is not full – charging speed is maximised
- your AC network is overloaded – charging speed is reduced by Accelev
- your car battery is almost full – charging speed is reduced by car.
Below you can find time estimates for some popular cars, which can be used to predict charging your car from 5% to 95% state of charge. Notice, that car may charge slower or faster due to battery temperature and power supply voltage & load. This table does not cover all car models and your car is compatible even if it is not listed. Estimated charging speed in hours is presented.
For empty fields at 11kW and 22kW 3-phase chargers – it means, that 1-phase car has no benefit from the 3-phase charger, and charging times are equal to 16A 1-phase for 11kW 3-phase, and 32A 1-phase for 22kW 3-phase respectively.
The times given are rounded, approximate and relate to charging the battery from 10% to almost full.
3-phase charger with Anti Trip of Breakers
- RCB is installed inside. No extra costs for electrician and RCB installation.
- With the unique ability to charge speed reducing, when another load is detected – your tripping breakers will be history.
- Battery Balancing procedure may increase the usable capacity of your battery and state of health (SOH) – perfect for Nissan Leaf and Jaguar i-Pace, Audi eTron battery balancing improvement.
- Use the touchscreen, update new functions via USB.
- Monitor the health of your home energy grid with a spectacular SOP (State of Power) parameter. Be safe and protected while charging your car.
- This EVSE/electric car charger can be flexibly completed according to customer wishes.
- We believe that Accelev v2 is the most modern EVSE/ “wallbox” of our times.
- Grid monitoring – immediate charging speed reduction while other load detected – no more fuse switches keeping turning off
- BatteryCare™ – unique full charging / no full charging modes with maximum life protection for your battery
- Updateable – flash most recent firmware via micro USB extension port.
- 2.8 inch touch screen – human interface with „geek mode” – you can monitor all parameters while loading.
- If you like to learn more and read more technical explanations of functions – read the manual.
Values, Statuses (from top left):
BatteryCare – BatteryCare option status
NoFull – no full charge option status
GridM – grid monitoring (shedding) status
234/250V – voltage of shedding / actual voltage
24/12.8A – actual max. amperes / actual amperage
25C – core of charger temperature
02:12:34 – total charging time
3.569kWh – total kWh charged
3.2kW – actual charging power
Battery symbol – shows phase of charging and if BatteryCare is on or off
MAX 24A – max. amperes permitted
[+] – change max. amperes: 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24
Start – starts charging or idle, resets counters
Setup – opens Setup screens.
BatteryCare(TM) – enables and disables BatteryCare routines and functions
No Full Charging – self described, perfect for battery life.
ReVive Balancing – a special pulse balancing of battery to cure and recover lost capacity.
Grid Mon – enables and disables grid monitoring (shedding)
More Sens – more sensitive grid monitoring
[+] – sets level of grid monitoring
234V – actual prediction for power shedding start
01 – tolerance of grid monitoring (01 = smallest gap, quickest reaction)
Grid monitoring depends on actual voltage in your electric grid. It is a good idea to set it more conservative. 08 is a factory setting, good for most situations. It will give about 15V gap between idle and reaction to load at 240V, and an approximately 8V gap at 210V. Increasing tolerance is increasing the gap by 1-2V (depending on actual voltage). A higher step can be observed at higher voltages, as this method of grid load control based on actual voltage to estimate load. Decreasing reduces the gap by 1-2V. In the case of electric fuses turned off please decrease tolerance first. If you see, that charger reacts to load and reduces the speed of charging, but this amperage reduction is not enough for your fuse system – please switch “More Sens” on to increase the amount of amperage reduction by twice.
S/N: F2610001 – serial number of charger
F/V: 2.0 – firmware version installed
Total Energy – global energy counter
Reset – resets global energy counter
Firmware Update – switches to boot mode, waits for update via USB port
Umax – highest voltage ever measured
Imax – highest amperage ever measured
Tmax – highest temperature ever measured
1. What is a typical setup of charger you suggest?
We highly suggest to use BatteryCare with No Full Charging for everyday use and commuting, and BatteryCare without No Full Charging for occasional, long trip occurrences. Charging battery full, along with it’s high temperature reduces usable capacity and State Of Health of your battery.
2. Can I restart ReVive balancing again after it finished to balance and cure my battery even more?
Yes, this is ok and it will work for you.
3. Can I use Accelev outdoors?
Yes, it is waterproof.
4. Can I charge Type1/Type2/Tesla US cars with one charger?
Yes. You need just cables we provide. Tesla US connector, Mennekes (Type 2) and J1772 (Type 1) are available. Your charger is delivered with one of these types. If you want more – ask us.
5. Can I have longer/shorter cables for supply/car connection?
Of course. Just tell us what do you need and we will produce that.
Standard delivery includes Type 2 EVSE-to-car cable. If you need Tesla USA plug or Type 1 plug, please inform us. You can also order two or all three types of plugs, with additional fee.
|Category:||Type 2 | 3 phase | max. 32A - 22 kW|
|Charging mode:||3 (with static load allocation), otherwise Mode 2|
|Functions:||BatteryCare (deactivated in factory settings), NoFull charge, Grid Monitoring, Current Boost|
|Power supply:||1 / 2 / 3 phase|
|Input voltage:||230/400 V (AC)|
|Rated current:||6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24, 27, 30, 32A|
|Rated power:||max. 11/22kW|
|User interface:||2,8" TFT colour - touch screen display|
|Current protection:||RCD Type B (30mA AC component, 6mA DC component)|
|Material:||PC + GFS|
|Degree of protection:||IP56|
|Cable length:||5 metres or on request|
|Operating temperature:||- 20°C ~ + 40°C|
|Connector - Station:||CEE16A 5p / CEE32A 5p|
|Used:||Indoor / Outdoor|