Revolutionary portable charger Type 2 | max. 3,7kWCode: 5633
Product detailed description
Accelev v2 is a processor-controlled, advanced AC portable charger with features not available in other chargers. Includes grid monitoring (power shedding) and BatteryCare™. It is updatable and expandable via USB port and can be flexibly completed according to customer wishes.
We believe that Accelev v2 is the most modern portable charger of our times.
- Grid monitoring - immediate load reduction while grid overload detected – no more Tripped Circuit Breakers
- Battery Balancing - a special routine to balance battery and increase SOH and capacity.
- Checks the quality & capability of power source (home grid) - read more
- BatteryCare - unique full charging / no full charging modes with maximum life protection for your battery
- Updateable - flash most recent firmware via micro USB extension port.
- Detachable cables - both input and output side. Use one charger in all situations.
- 2.8-inch touch screen - human interface with „geek mode” - you can monitor all parameters while loading.
Values, Statuses (from top left):
BatteryCare – BatteryCare option status
NoFull – no full charge option status
GridM – grid monitoring (shedding) status
234/250V – voltage of shedding / actual voltage
24/12.8A – actual max. amperes / actual amperage
25C – core of charger temperature
02:12:34 – total charging time
3.569kWh – total kWh charged
3.2kW – actual charging power
Battery symbol – shows phase of charging and if BatteryCare is on or off
MAX 24A – max. amperes permitted
[+] – change max. amperes: 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 24
Start – starts charging or idle, resets counters
Setup – opens Setup screens.
BatteryCare(TM) – enables and disables BatteryCare routines and functions
No Full Charging – self described, perfect for battery life.
ReVive Balancing – a special pulse balancing of battery to cure and recover lost capacity.
Grid Mon – enables and disables grid monitoring (shedding)
More Sens – more sensitive grid monitoring
[+] – sets level of grid monitoring
234V – actual prediction for power shedding start
01 – tolerance of grid monitoring (01 = smallest gap, quickest reaction)
Grid monitoring depends on actual voltage in your electric grid. It is a good idea to set it more conservative. 08 is a factory setting, good for most situations. It will give about 15V gap between idle and reaction to load at 240V, and an approximately 8V gap at 210V. Increasing tolerance is increasing the gap by 1-2V (depending on actual voltage). A higher step can be observed at higher voltages, as this method of grid load control based on actual voltage to estimate load. Decreasing reduces the gap by 1-2V. In the case of electric fuses turned off please decrease tolerance first. If you see, that charger reacts to load and reduces the speed of charging, but this amperage reduction is not enough for your fuse system – please switch “More Sens” on to increase the amount of amperage reduction by twice.
S/N: F2610001 – serial number of charger
F/V: 2.0 – firmware version installed
Total Energy – global energy counter
Reset – resets global energy counter
Firmware Update – switches to boot mode, waits for update via USB port
Umax – highest voltage ever measured
Imax – highest amperage ever measured
Tmax – highest temperature ever measured
1. What is a typical setup of charger you suggest?
We highly suggest to use BatteryCare with No Full Charging for everyday use and commuting, and BatteryCare without No Full Charging for occasional, long trip occurrences. Charging battery full, along with it’s high temperature reduces usable capacity and State Of Health of your battery.
2. Can I restart ReVive balancing again after it finished to balance and cure my battery even more?
Yes, this is ok and it will work for you.
3. Can I use Accelev outdoors?
Yes, it is waterproof.
4. Can I charge Type1/Type2/Tesla US cars with one charger?
Yes. You need just cables we provide. Tesla US connector, Mennekes (Type 2) and J1772 (Type 1) are available. Your charger is delivered with one of these types. If you want more – ask us.
5. Can I have longer/shorter cables for supply/car connection?
Of course. Just tell us what do you need and we will produce that.
|Mode:||Mode 3 (with power shedding), Mode 2|
|Power supply:||1 phase|
|Rated current:||6 - 16 A|
|Input voltage range:||200 ~ 240 V (AC)|
|Protection:||Overvoltage, under-voltage, overload, grounding, over temp. RCB Type A or Type B installed internally|
|Rated power:||up to 3,7 kW|
|Cable length:||5 m|
|Operational temperature:||- 30°C ~ + 50°C|
|Connector - Station:||Type 2|