SMART-EV BoxCode: SMART-EV BOX
Product detailed description
As the process of charging electric cars is very energy-consuming, it is necessary to optimize these processes so that they become more efficient and to achieve the maximum of economic load. In a seemingly simple case, when we install one wallbox in the garage of a house, there may be a situation where the consumption of the charging station may collide with the total energy load caused by using of other devices at the same time. Increasing the value of a circuit breaker from an electricity supplier is a solution that increases household costs and is therefore not very suitable.
The Smart EV-box is connected to a switchboard in a house. It continuously monitors the instantaneous electricity consumption throughout the house, also monitors the amount of electricity produced by the PV on the roof of the house, and based on these measurements, the Smart EV-box controls the charging station so that the maximum possible power is always used in given time.
- Home network black out protection
- Optimization of the usage of produced solar energy
- 50% speed up of charging process
- All information are sent online to the server http://moje.smartev.cz
Even more important is dynamic load balancing in the case of company garages, parking garages and public parking spaces, where the usage of more charging stations (wallboxes) is expected and it is necessary to ensure dynamic allocation of available electricity for simultaneous charging of multiple electric vehicles, while network is not overloaded.
- The Smart-EV box allows you to safely charge more electric cars at the same time using the full capacity of the current connection to the electricity network, without the need to increase capacity at the energy supplier.
- Continuous measurement of the consumption of the whole areal
- Dynamic allocation of "free" energy between charging stations
- Wallboxes are equipped with RFID identification so that a user who is not authorized cannot charge on the given station
- The operator of charging stations in the moje.smartev.cz application assigns rights to individual clients
- A clear tool for billing for consumed electricity
- Possibility of "booking" the station in the given place
- Possibility to set the "priority" mode with the allocation of the maximum possible power for fast charging of specific vehicle
|Category:||Dynamic power control|
|Input voltage:||230 V (network adapter), consumption 7 – 15 W|
|Connection:||1 x LAN port – UTP cable for connection to the charging station (in case of more charging stations, Ethernet switch can be used), 1 x RS - 485 - connection of Schneider Electric electricity meter, series iEM3100 via Modbus, 1 x WiFi - system connection to the Internet|
|Dimensions:||170 x 120 x 37 mm|