Webasto PURE II Home Black | Type 2 | up to 22 kWCode: 5110496A 5110497A 5110494A 5110495A Choose variant
Product detailed description
|Webasto Pure - Awarded the Plus X Award for quality, design and ease of use. The Plus X Award is the world's largest innovation award for technology, sports and lifestyle and honors brands for the quality and innovation lead of their products|
- up to 22 kW charging power: Configurable charging capacity in different levels from 1,8 kW to 22 kW
- Integrated type 2 charging cable with 4.5 m or 7 m cable length
- Convenient cable suspension and high-end plug socket for an easy handling
- Safer and up to ten times faster charging than with a conventional household socket
- Charging station operating status display in optimized LED design
- Access control with universal key switch
- Easy-to-use charging station (plug & play)
- Simple installation and fast start-up of Webasto Pure wallbox
- Remote access by the grid operator is possible, to ensure grid stability
- Cost savings for installation thanks to integrated DC residual current protection
- Suitable for mounting on walls and stands, in indoor and outdoor areas thanks to its high weather resistance (IP54)
- Highest safety standards thanks to compliance with the required norms
- Quality ‘Made in Germany’
Parking means recharging:
No matter if it is for your company, as offer for your clients, or for your private home – we make charging of electric vehicles (EVs) easy, fast and efficient. Charging with a wallbox is up to 10 times faster than a typical household plug socket and charging stops automatically as soon as the battery is full. At the same time, a wallbox is the safest and most careful solution for the vehicle battery.
Does the Webasto wallbox fit for every EV?
In Europe, the type 2 plug is the standard plug for electric vehicles today (IEC 62196-2). The cable of the Webasto charging stations is equipped with a type 2 plug, you can choose between 4.5 m or 7 m cable length. Therefore, the wallboxes from Webasto are suitable for almost all electric cars (EVs) and plug-in hybrids (PHEVs) that are delivered in Europe.
Keep control of who is charging at your Webasto Pure charging station. With a universal key switch, Webasto ensures that charging only takes place if you authorize someone with your key to do so.
On-Site Analysis: A Good Preparation Is Key
No site is like any other. Our specialized electrician can advise you best here: He checks the conditions on site in advance, such as the existing electrical connections, the distance to the fuse box, or the maximum available charging power. At the end of the site analysis, you receive detailed documentation and an individual cost estimate for the installation of your Webasto Pure charging station. You can then use your customer account to order the installation online.
Professional Installation of Your Webasto Pure: Your Charging Station in the Best Hands
A perfect infrastructure is key for comfortable charging. In order for everything to function safely and properly, it is important to have a professional installation of your wallbox Webasto Pure. Therefore, Webasto collaborates with trained installation partners to ensure that your charging station is checked for full functionality and is only handed over to you after this successful check. You will then receive a protocol on the installation and the inspection, as well as detailed instructions on the functions of your Webasto charging station. We are always at your service via our customer service. Thanks to the 5-year warranty on the installation, Webasto guarantees worry-free everyday charging.
Scope of Delivery
1x Charging station Webasto Pure
1x Charging cable with charging coupling
1 x Operating and installation instructions
1x Installation kit for wall mounting: 4x wall plug (8 x 50 mm, Fischer UX R 8), 2x screw (6 x 70, T25), 2x screw (6 x 90, T25), 4x washer (12 x 6.4 mm, DIN 125-A2), 2x screw (3 x 20 mm, T10) + 2x replacement screws, 1x mounting bracket, 2x bushing (1 as replacement part)
1x Installation kit for charging cable: 1x spiral antikink protection, 1x cable tie, 1x strain relief clamp, 2x screw (6.5 x 25 mm, T25) for fastening the strain relief clamp
|Category:||Choose by car|
|Rated current:||8A, 10A, 13A, 16A, 20A, 25A, 32A|
|Input power:||1/3 phases|
|Working voltage:||230/400 V|
|Output power:||1,8 - 22kW|
|Degree of protection:||IP54 / IK08|
|Working temperature:||-30 až +55°C|
|Dimensions:||225mm x 437mm x 107mm|
|Mounting:||Wall mounting / Stand|